When we think of rich people, we tend to imagine about the luxuries they will enjoy in their life. Yes, they will have a great luxury life with branded items everywhere in their surroundings. But there are some millionaires and billionaires who still live a simple and modest life. Even though they can afford to live a luxurious life they don’t do it. Today we present you 10 Super Rich People Whose Humility Will Definitely Surprise You.!!
1. Charlie Ergen – Chairman of Dish Network
Charlie is habituated to bring his lunch packed in a brown bag. When he is on business tours, he even shares his Hotel room with his employees.
2. Jim Walton – Chairman of Arvest Bank
Jim is the youngest son of Sam Walton, founder of Walmart. Even today, Jim drives his 15-year old Dodge Dakota and works from an old brick building.
3. Amancio Ortega – Chairman & Founder of the Inditex Fashion Group
Zara is one of his subsidiaries. The irony is, he wears only a blue blazer, gray pants, and white shirt even after being the chairman of a popular Fashion group.
4. Carlos Slim – Chairman and CEO of Telmex & América Móvil.
Slim doesn’t believe in luxury, he lives in the same old six-bedroom house which is owned by him for the past 30 years.
5. Chuck Feeney – Founder of the Atlantic Philanthropies
Feeney orders for the second-grade wine and he doesn’t even own a house.
6. Mark Zuckerberg – Founder & CEO of Facebook
He is one of the youngest billionaires and still lives a simple life. He wears the same type clothes to the work every day.
7. Narayana Murthy – Co-founder of Infosys
Murthy is known for taking company bus along with his employees.
8. Azim Premji – Chairman of Wipro
He is another great person in this list. Premji prefers auto rickshaw instead of expensive cars.
9. Ingvar Kamprad – Founder of IKEA
Despite being a Billionaire, Ingvar still buys second-hand clothes and always flies in economy class.
10. Warren Buffett – CEO of Berkshire Hathway
Warren Buffett leads a simple life. He still lives in Omaha, Nebraska which he bought more than 50 years ago.
Share your views in the comments section below.
Image Source : Google Images