Bollywood, a place where every aspiring models dream for. But it is not that easy to enter Indian film industry without any relationships with big shots. There are many people including Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and others who made their stamp in Bollywood without any prior experience. Also, it takes a lot of time and patience to wait for the opportunity.
So here presenting you 11 celebs who did various kinds of odd jobs before coming to Bollywood.
1. Dilip Kumar started his Canteen Business before becoming a Superstar.
2. Amitabh Bachchan’s first job was an executive for a shipping firm.
Next, he worked as a freight broker for another shipping firm.
3. Akshay Kumar worked as a waiter and chef when he was in Bangkok.
Akshay flew to Bangkok to learn Martial Arts, there he worked as a chef and waiter. On his return to India, he started as a Martial Arts teacher, where one of is students helped him to get into modelling.
4. Rajnikant worked as a Bus Conductor before becoming the South Indian Superstar.
5. John Abraham worked as a Media planner before entering into Bollywood.
6. Nawazuddin Siddiqui worked as a chemist and as a watchman before playing sensible roles in Bollywood.
7. Ranveer Singh worked as a copywriter for advertising agencies.
8. Boman Irani was a room service attendant and waiter at Taj Mahal Palace hotel in Mumbai.
9. Sonakshi Sinha started her career as a Costume Designer, later she went on to act opposite to Salman Khan.
10. Sidharth Malhotra worked as an Assistant Director for ‘My Name is Khan’ before playing the lead roles.
He used to do photo shoots and other modeling stuff from the age of 18 just for some pocket money.
11. Parineeti Chopra worked as a Marketing Intern at Yash Raj Films (YRF) before playing actress roles.
Image Source: Google Images