In life, we do many mistakes without knowing. Some may be small, grammar mistakes and any other. Today we decided to take a look at the common mistakes done by most of the people in Footwear category. We see a variety of shoes in our day to day life but do you know what is the correct name for them? Well! don’t worry we will sort this out for you. In this article, we bring you the correct names of 14 Common Shoes That Are Being Called In A Wrong Name.!!
1. Ankle-Lenght Boots is not the correct name. They are called as Chelsea Boots.
2. They are called as Gladiators.
3. They are not High Top Boots. They are called as Combat Boots.
4. These type of shoes are not called as Loafers. They are known as Boat Shoes.
5. They are not Gum Boots. They are called as Wellington Boots.
6. These are called as Pool Sliders.
7. They are not Snow Boots. They are Uggs.
8. Ankle-Length Peep Toes is the wrong name. They are Mules.
9. They are known as T-Bar Sandals.
10. Two-coloured Brogues is a wrong name. They are called as Spectator Shoes.
11. These shoes are called as Monk Shoes.
12. They are not Buckled Sandals. They are Mary Janes.
13. Jute Sneakers is no the correct name. They are called Espadrilles
14. These are not Leather shoes, they are called Blucher Shoes.
Image Source : Scoopwhoop
Share your views in the comments section below.