Marriage is the one thing which many people love and hate at the same time. Many love because they want to lead a happy life with their partner and to have children. Many hate it because they have to bear responsibilities of their partner and children in the future which may be a problem with their career. However, every individual will get married at some of the time in his life. After marriage, the couple will be asked a hell lot of questions. So, today we decided to bring you 17 Questions That You Should Restrain Yourself Before Asking A Newly Married Woman.!!
1. How was your first night?
Never ask them.
2. When are you planning to have kids?
3. How much did you spend for this wedding?
4. It’s all downfall after the wedding. Isn’t it?
5. Why did/didn’t you take his surname?
6. Do you still have your wedding lehenga? Can you still fit in it?
7. Why did you spend huge amount of money on a single day?
8. You are behaving like such a wife now
9. Are you sad and is it all over?
10. Was it the best part of your life?
11. Do you feel different now?
12. When can we all see the wedding photos
13. It was such a shame because of ‘X’ at your wedding
14. Why you did not invite Mr. X to the marriage
15. The dress you gifted was not as good as I expected it to be.
16. I really don’t agree with marriage
17. I wish I had come to your marriage
Share your views in the comments section below.
Image Source : Google Images