The Leh-Manali Highway is opened for only about 4 and half months. It is situated in Northern India, it starts from Leh in Ladakh in Jammu & Kashmir and ends at Manali in Himachal Pradesh. The length of the highway is 479 km. It is open only during the summer season and the rest of the year it is covered with snow. This highway is capable of supporting heaviest transport vehicles. It is maintained by Border Roads Organisation.
This highway route consists of some attractive and sarcastic signboards along the way which will make your day. So here presenting you 20 sarcastic signboards from the Leh-Manali Highway.
1. Sorry for the Inconvenience
2. Be Gentle
3. Not So Fast
4. Let the Insurance Policy Mature before you.
5. Don’t Sleep
6. Over Speed is like a Knife
7. Just Feel the Curves
8. Life is Short, Don’t make it Shorter
9. Highest Motorable Road in the world
10. Divorce the Speed
11. Speed Thrills But it Kills
12. Donate Blood in Blood bank only
13. A slip will take you to a Hospital trip
14. Sleep for Weep
15. Hurry will spoil the Curry
16. Love the Neighbour but not while Driving
17. Three Enemies of Road
18. Enjoy the Valley
19. Be Late but don’t be “Late Mr.”
20. Specially for Ladies 😛
Image Source : Facebook
Share your views in the comments section below.