Life is a mixture of happy, sad, heartbreaking, breathtaking and many more moments. There will never be a life with only Happiness or Sorrows. Life will be happy when you learn lessons from your mistakes and from your sad moments. So, today we decided to present you 80 Life Lessons To Lead A Happy Life.!!
1. There are a number of ways to enter. Taking the stairs is not one of them.
2. Don’t cancel any dinner plans with a text message.
3. Never knock it until you try it.
4. If any street performer makes you stop walking, remember you owe him a buck.
5. Don’t forget to use “we” when you are referring to home or government matters.
6. When you are assigned to a secret issue, keep it secret.
7. If you can that doesn’t mean you should.
8. Don’t be silent when it needed the most.
9. A new haircut can be noticed by only one chance.
10. If you stay more than one night, don’t pack your things.
11. Never park your vehicle in front of a bar.
12. Prepare accordingly when you expect a seat in front to recline.
13. Always keep a picture of your first car, first child, first girlfriend.
14. Keep your heroes to a high standard.
15. Never I say never lie to a doctor.
16. Take a break from your phone, internet, TV frequently.
17. The best way to show thanks is to wear it.
18. No matter how good the bread is, don’t fill up on it.
19. Don’t be lingering at a doorway.
20. A handshake beats an autograph any day.
21. Sit for a caricature if you want to know what is unique about you.
22. Never get a haircut on a special day or event.
23. Always buy good shoes, tyres etc.
24. Avoid eating lunch at your desk.
26. Try to eat lunch with new kids.
27. Always keep your wits about you while traveling.
28. Remember, it is never too late for an apology.
29. Never push someone off a harbor.
30. Live up to the Proudness of your ancestry.
31. Never try to make a scene.
32. Keep it short and sweet when you are giving a thank you speech.
33. Always buy a great luggage.
34. Never gloat about others.
35. Always know when it is the correct time for a pic.
36. Don’t forget your parents. Make time for their birthdays.
37. Never gain something on fake sympathy.
38. Every now and then you need taste a defeat.
39. Always give credit and take the blame.
40. Never be the final one in the pool
41. Don’t stare.
42. Address everyone professionally.
43. Accept it when you are wrong.
44. If you have decided anything then stop talking.
45. Stand up to bullies because you have to do it only once.
46. If you are helping someone do it until the end.
47. Look into the eyes when you thank someone.
48. Always thank the bus driver.
49. Don’t take phone calls at the dinner table.
50. It is good to forgive yourself for your mistakes.
51. Be in touch with at least one good joke.
52. Don’t boo anyone even if the other person is not skilled.
53. Learn to cook a good meal.
54. Be cool to younger kids.
55. Go to movies by yourself.
56. Dance with you parents when you achieve success.
57. Never lose your cool at work.
58. Always thank the host.
59. Ask, if you don’t understand.
60. Always have an idea about your boyfriend/girlfriend’s clothes.
61. There is nothing wrong with` wearing a plain t-shirt.
62. In college always sit in the front.
63. Carry your mother’s bags, after all, she carried you for 9 months.
64. The opposite sex likes people who shower them.
65. Always be patient with airport security. They are just doing their job.
66. Talk less when you are at a movie.
67. You will be evaluated on what you do. Not on what you say.
68. Learn to change a tyre in case of a puncture.
69. Be kind to everyone.
70. Spend time with your grandparents. The happiness will be priceless for them.
71. Don’t litter in public places.
72. If you have a sister, know about her boyfriend. It is good to say your opinion.
73. Be toughest because you won’t be strongest or fastest always.
74. Try to call someone between 9 AM to 9PM.
75. If you are involved in a fight, punch first and punch it hard.
76. Always be a good listener.
77. You are never too old when you need your mom.
78. Dancing is better than sitting on the bench.
80. Know the words of your National Anthem.
Image Source ; Google Images
Share your views in the comments section below.