Royal Enfield is an Indian motorcycle manufacturing company. It is now a subsidiary of Eicher Motors Limited. Royal Enfield was established in 1893 and is very popular for its Royal Enfield Bullet. It is one of the oldest motorcycle company in the world. Today we decided to bring you the evolution of the Royal Enfield bikes right from 1893.
Here presenting you the evolution of Royal Enfield bikes with their 10 famous bikes over the years.!!
1. Royal Enfield Quadricycle -1893
To be precise this is a modified bicycle with four wheels and named it as a quadricycle.
2. Royal Enfield 425cc – 1913
Enfield supplied motorcycles in large numbers to British war department and the company also won a motorcycle contract for the Imperial Russian Government.
3. Royal Enfield 225cc – 1923
In 1924, Enfield launched the four-stroke 350cc engine.
4. Royal Enfield 250cc (11F) – 1939 to 1945
British authorities asked Enfield to manufacture military motorcycles during the World War II.
5. Royal Enfield Crusader – 1959
They produced many 250 cc machines and they consist of a modified Crusader frame, Villiers Starmaker engine, and leading link forks.
6. Royal Enfield Turbo Twin – 1965
This is one of the rarest Royal Enfield bikes in the present generation.
7. Royal Enfield Interceptor – 1967
The Interceptor was a British motorcycle which was launched between 1960 and 1970 by Royal Enfield.
8. Royal Enfield Bullet – 1980
Finally, the craze started with this.
9. Royal Enfield Standard – 1990
This was a different variant for those who didn’t like the previous edition.
10. Royal Enfield Bullet – Present variant
Share your views in the comments section below.
Image Source: Google Images