There is a saying that – “No one can do a business as perfect as Gujaratis do”. Well! this holds true to a large extent. Whatever the field may be, there will be at least one successful Gujarati businessman involved in it. According to the Forbes, there are more than 10 Billionaires from Gujarat alone. So today we decided to bring you the Top 10 list of these Gujarati Billionaires.
Here presenting you Top 10 Gujarati Billionaires. (*All the net worths are as per Forbes 2016 data)
1. Mukesh Ambani – $ 23 Billion
Mukesh Ambani is the chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries Limited.
2. Dilip Shanghvi – $ 16.4 Billion
Dilip Shanghvi is the founder of Sun Pharmaceuticals.
3. Uday Kotak – $ 7.9 Billion
Uday is the Executive Vice-chairman and Managing director of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
4. Gautam Adani – $ 4.8 Billion
Gautam Adani is the chairman and founder of Adani Group.
5. Pankaj Patel – $ 4.4 Billion
Pankaj Ramanbhai Patel is the chairman and managing director of Cadila Healthcare.
6. Anil Ambani – $ 3.4 Billion
Anil Ambani is the chairman of Reliance Group which was formed in 2005 after a demerger from Reliance Industries Limited.
7. Romesh Wadhwan – $ 3 Billion
Romesh T. Wadhwani is the founder cum chairman and CEO of Symphony Technology Group.
8. Bharat Desai – $ 2.7 Billion
Bharat is the co-founder and chairman of Syntel.
9. Samir Mehta – $ 2.5 Billion (Torrent group)
10. Sudhir Mehta – $ 2.5 Billion (Torrent group)
Share your views in the comments section below.
Image Source: Google Images